Just Some Info...

My photo
Hey! This is Leslie here :) started up a new blog :o hope you enjoy! :D Look an eye out for new posts every Thursday ^.^ You can follow me on Twitter @greenday_theory or on Tumblr: speechless-n-redundant.tumblr.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

The One with Tumblr

Hey you guys! Okay so I was going to write about an artist for today, but again I never got to it :P So! This is for all you Tumblr people!!

A lot of you guys have been telling me to get a Tumblr, but I am still like meh.... So tell me why Tumblr is so great and why I should get it :o

I know it doesn't seem like a big deal and what not, but let me know why you/people love this site so much!

No rant of the week I think? Except! Teachers should not assign tests/quizzes all on the same day!!!! That's about it :)

RMNAC!
Leslie >.<

1 comment:

  1. Because it's a community of awesomeness and you can bond over/share your awesomeness and learn about some others and indulge in all your passions [Green Day, etc.] and nobody will think poorly of you in any way. You can be as nerdy or hopelessly romantic or whatever as you possibly want. <3

    ReplyDelete